Erik Baracsi is a Hungarian NFT artist


 Hello, I'm Erik Baracsi,
In February 2023, I started to publish my works, my favorite trends are geometric abstract/action painting.
I sell my paintings mainly all over Europe, I am constantly looking for new opportunities so that art lovers can get to know them here as well.
I already had an exhibition in a Swedish gallery, in Pécs in Hungary, in Reggeli,
I am a featured artist of Gallerytool's 2023 application.
 

 How did you find NFT art and what inspired you to participate in this field?
I found this opportunity 1 year ago, which opened up a new world for me, but for now I'm just getting to know its possibilities. First of all, I would like to sell my creations in real form.
  



 How would you describe your own artistic style or direction?
Most of the time I make geometric abstract paintings, or action painting is the main direction. These are also my favorite trends, but I also like Bauhaus, Neo-Expressionism and Minimalism.
In terms of colors, I prefer bright complementary colors, but monochrome also goes well with my style.
 

 What are the most important themes or sources of inspiration behind your works?
I usually get inspiration from my sketchbook or scroll through Instagram, or I bring my own feelings to the canvas.

What techniques and tools do you use to create your works?
I work with acrylics and pastels/Oil crayons, perhaps my best friend is the painter's knife.

On what platforms or markets do you share and sell your NFT works?
Currently, I only have two NFTs on crypto.com as a test.
 

 


 

 What is your opinion on the future of NFT art and its effects on the art community?
This is a great opportunity for all artists who want to sell their already sold paintings digitally.
It is very divisive among artists, there are those who love to use it and those who despise it.
 

 What role does cryptocurrency and blockchain technology play in your artistic work?
For now, my role is minimal, I would like to sell mainly my creations in real form, but I am open to this direction as well.
 

 What challenges do you face when creating and selling NFT?
There were no difficulties during production, rather the sale was more difficult, reaching the right customers.
 


  

 How do you build your own community and followers in the online space?
I try to increase the number of my followers organically, I post regularly, I use the right hashtags to reach the right community. Of course, sometimes I also use advertisements to reach more people with my art.

What influence does Hungarian culture and environment have on your works?
I don't feel that kind of openness towards budding artists in relation to Hungarian culture. I don't want to say more about it.
 

 How was the experience of your first NFT appearance?
I have no experience with this yet. I am currently working with a team from Spain as a beta tester on a metaverse web3 project that provides artists with the opportunity to sell in their own online gallery either as a NFT or to sell the original work.
 

 


 

 How did you meet the NFT community in Hungary, and how important do you feel it is?
A friend of mine told me about this and that they were quite seriously involved in the Hungarian community, so I learned a lot from him.
I think it is especially important for young people to open up in this direction as well.
 

 What are your greatest successes or recognitions in the field of NFT art?
Unfortunately, I haven't had any success yet, I'm going to participate in an NFT exhibition for the first time, I'm curious to see how it all goes.


  

 Which artists or art trends inspire you the most?
Among artists, Kandinsky, Basquiat, Klee, Pollock, Dalí, László Moholy-Nagy, who perhaps define my art.

Most of the time, even within the abstract, the geometric abstract moves my imagination, but I also love gesture painting. I also like neo-expressionism and the use of different textures.



  

 How can interested parties and collectors follow and support your work?
Social media
Instagram: https://instagram.com/baraart0514?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaraArt05


 


https://www.meska.hu/shop/BaraArt?o=legnepszerubb

NFT
https://crypto.com/nft/profile?asset=86b796f5a6ef1c37d2a0e1ab389e065e&edition=45352c83a5d82f649e1696d91600f4a5&detail-page=PROFILE&utm_source=copy_link&utm_medium=social&utm_id=9ce943c384e10f32602102d1f5e58b12

 What is your message or messages to young artists who are considering the NFT art career?
It's a great opportunity for everyone, don't be afraid of new things.

   



 More than 10 NFT artists will participate in our joint online exhibition. Come too, Saturday, September 30, 2023, 6:00 p.m

 
 
Thank you to the Artist for the article!
 
 With friendship, jr. Imre Bárándi
https://linktr.ee/NftArtPainterTattoBarandiJimmy

🎨
Dear NFT artist!
Looking for a crypto designed to support your craft? NFTM$ is a currency designed for you. Supports NFT artists, future speculative trades.
What makes NFTM$ different from other cryptocurrencies? Backed by stunning NFT artworks that are securely stored in the NFT Museum, this cryptocurrency is a unique fusion of art and value. Think of it as a meme coin with an artistic flair.

Join the NFTM$ movement, ask for your free NFTM$!

The official information page of the NFTM$ (NFTMuseum$) cryptocurrency (available in English, French, German, Swedish, Chinese and Hungarian):

https://nftmuzeum.wixsite.com/cryptocurrency



Comments